Why Become a Member?
For those interested in the private equity, Russian Private Equity Initiative (RPEI) is an industry-wide effort to promote private equity & venture capital as an asset class in Russia. Its major goal is to raise awareness for this type of investments among asset allocators, regulators and entrepreneurs; create a more favorable legal environment for direct investments; promote Russian PE & VC in the global LP/GP community and set professional standards for further development of this market. RPEI is a principal project of the National Alternative Investment Management Association (NAIMA), a non-profit partnership representing alternative investment firms and service providers committed to the growth of long-term capital in Russia.
For those interested in hedge funds, NAIMA is the leading authority on this subject and the only association covering the needs of hedge funds. NAIMA maintains a comprehensive database of Russian hedge funds (i.e. those advised/managed out of Russia, at least in spirit) which now numbers over 80 in total. NAIMA is also a co-organizer of the recently initiated annual Russian Hedge Fund Industry Awards event at which the best performing Russian offshore hedge funds across a broad list of categories, as well as the leading service providers, are awarded each year.
Membership benefits include:
- Networking opportunities with other members, LPs, industry leaders and entrepreneurs
- Participation in programs and events for members only
- Priority in additional event sponsorship opportunities which members may also initiate
- Opportunity to share news and updates on industry trends, research, and deals with other members
- Representing industry interests through active public policy activities and government outreach
- Special discount rates for other industry forums and events
Additional Benefits for Ambassador Members
Ambassador Members are leaders in Russian capital markets. They have a distinct interest in seeing an expansion of the asset class. By becoming an Ambassador Member, your firm will help to support our mission to promote and expand the industry. In addition to the benefits of regular membership, as an Ambassador Member you will also receive:
- Opportunity to be nominated to our Board of Directors, where you will help to shape the policies and formulate the strategy of the Association
- Publicity in all print and digital marketing materials
- Preferential status for sponsorship, speaking, marketing, and advisory opportunities
- Special recognition at all events hosted by NAIMA
Standard Membership – 2000 USD annually; Ambassador Membership – 5000 USD annually.